As well as having the ability and in house knowledge to source the most specialist mortgages Adviserloan has a wealth of experience in the mainstream mortgage market. Being whole of market allows our advisers to find the best possible deals for your clients purchase or remortgage on both a residential basis and buy to let.
For most people, a mortgage is their largest financial commitment and having the right support throughout the mortgage application process is the top of our agenda. We endeavour to understand your clients goals and needs ensuring they fully understand their new mortgage, updated throughout the process and are happy with the terms.
Purchasing a home whether it be to relocate, buying a first home, moving home or downsizing, finding the right mortgage can be a minefield with the many lenders and hundreds of different products. With tight lending criteria and affordability checks in place by all lenders Adviserloan can help present your clients case in the best possible light to the most appropriate lender ensuring all the lenders packaging requirements are met first time to speed the process up.
A remortgage is essentially a new loan to replace your current mortgage. Often taking place at the end of a fixed rate period, in order to secure a new deal and to avoid falling onto the lenders standard variable rate (which in most cases is a much higher rate). Remortgages can be used to raise additional funds for the following reasons should you client require this:
- Home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Gifting children monies for house deposit
- Raising money to purchase an investment property
- Family holiday
And much more……
Your client requires one of the following:
- Residential – your client is buying a property to live in as her main residence
- Remortgage – your client wants to remain in her property and remortgage to obtain a better interest rate or to borrow more money
- Buy-to- let – your clients are buying a property to rent out to someone else as an investment and/or to earn an income or perhaps want to remortgage a current investment property
- Let-to- buy- your clients want to remortgage their current property on a buy to let basis releasing a deposit for their new residential home
- Shared Ownership- your client is purchasing less than 100% of the property, perhaps through a housing association
- Help to buy/shared equity- your client would like to purchase a new build and utilise the governments help to buy loan scheme
- Guarantor – a parent or close family member of your client guarantees the mortgage so if the buyer misses any repayments the guarantor will cover them
- Concessionary Purchases- your client is purchasing a property where the deposit is gifted equity
Adviserloan can offer a range of products, here are a few:
- Fixed Rate
- Variable Rate
- Capped rate
- Offset Mortgages
Different mortgages often have different benefits including free valuations, free legal service, no early repayment charges, no product fees, over payment facilities and much more. We will endeavour to find a product that suits your clients needs alongside the required benefits if applicable.
Each lender has its own lending criteria but generally you will need to:
- Be over the age of 18
- Provide proof of identity and address
- Provide proof of income in the form of Accounts, Bank Statements and/or Payslips
- Have some kind of deposit (Max LTV is usually 95%)
- Subject to credit score
- Maximum 40 year term (depending on lender)
Our experts will be able to advise you on all of the above and will present your client’s case in the best possible light to the most appropriate lender in order to give them the best chance of receiving an offer in the fastest time possible.
Adviserloan are experts in the field of mortgages both standard and sub prime. Having the ability to offer mortgages from the whole of the market alongside the wealth of experience held by our in-house team makes Adviserloan the obvious choice when referring your clients for advice in this area.
We will help your client throughout the process and will keep you up to date with the
progress of your client’s case throughout. We will only ever discuss the product in question with your client leaving cross sales and after sales for you to progress.
We aim to be simple, fast and efficient in all of our dealings with your clients requirements alongside offering exceptional customer service throughout.